*** Please read carefully ***
ATAC members returning to club organised activities will need to complete this one-time agreement by purchasing this free downloadable product before being allowed to SignUp to club scheduled activities. A copy of this statement will be available in your shop account downloads section for future reference.
Returning to activities - Session Rules
- You must follow the organisers instructions at all times.
- You must be self-sufficient at all times during the session (bring sufficient water/nutrition and tools).
- You must only attend the session if you have signed up in advance - anyone not signed up will not be permitted to participate.
- You must ensure that your ATAC Membership contact details are up to date - if not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with updated details before attending, including Full Name, Address and Contact Numbers.
By signing up for an activity you confirm:
- that to the best of your knowledge you are not positive for COVID-19
- that in the 7 days leading to the time of sign up, you do not have any of the typical COVID-19 symptoms, which include: high temp or fever; a new continuous cough; a new shortness of breath; loss of taste/smell.
- that if any symptoms develop prior to the activity you will not be able to take part.
- that to the best of your knowledge you have not been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or suspect case in the 14 days prior to the activity taking place.
- that you understand that your details may be provided to the Local Authority and / or Public Health Wales to comply with Test Trace Protect strategy.
- that you are willing to adhere to social distancing measures and guidelines, and any other safety instructions given by the activity leader.
In the event that a member develops symptoms [or is tested positive for COVID-19] in the 7 days following an activity, they must report it to the club’s COVID-19 officer (Alun Rees) as soon as reasonably practicable. They must state the date and time symptoms presented and specify the activities that they took part in during the 7 days preceding.
The COVID-19 officer will obtain a list of members who took part in the same activity(ies) and will liaise with the Local Authority TTP Team and provide all necessary details to comply with guidelines.
ATAC COVID STATEMENT
- Product Code: ATACCovidStatement
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: £0.00